Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Need a Montage

You know those moments in the movies set to music where someone completely turns their life around? They weigh 300 pounds, but in a span of two - three minutes you see them start exercising, cleaning out the fridge, adding healthy food, losing weight, picking out new clothes and then walking into the big prom night looking like a million bucks? Sure, they did all the hard work but it took like next to nothing time to do it. That's what I want.

I don't mind doing the hard work, but I don't want it to take nine months. I'd like someone to speed up time, set it to a cool song like "Elevation" by U2, and produce a new me by tomorrow. Is that too much to ask?

At the rate I'm going, with the baby crying half way through the work out and the other one running around the room like an idiot while I try and exercise, I'll be able to lose 10 pounds in a year. Suck.

0 comments: